Protect personal information
Personal data protection
As a personal data administrator, NN Bulgaria strives to provide an adequate level of protection for the data you provide, and to process them only for lawful and legitimate purposes.
In order to ensure more effective control of the personal data of the individuals, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (the General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as "the Regulation", which enters into force on 25th May 2018) grants a number of rights, including: the right to information, the right of access, the right to rectify, the right to delete, the right to limit processing, the right to data portability, the right to object to automatic decision-making, the right to withdraw certain data processing consents. The conditions under which these rights may be exercised are regulated in Article 7 (3) and Chapter III (Articles 12 to 23) of the Regulation, as well as in the internal personal data protection documents of NN.
Forms by which the clients of NN Bulgaria exercise their rights under the Regulation
- Form for the exercise of rights under the General Data Protection Regulation
- Form for withdrawal of consent for processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing (NN Pension Insurance)
- Consent withdrawal form for the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes (NN Life Insurance)
- Consent Waiver Form for the Processing of Personal Health Information (NN Life Insurance)
- Form for withdrawal of consent for processing of personal data (OZOF "Doverie") (Pension / Life insurance)
Address: 1404 Sofia, 49B Bulgaria Blvd., fl. 10
Теl.: Customer Contact Center: 0800 11 464