Group Life Insurance for Employees
This financial plan is good for companies that are aware of the need for insurance protection for their employees, assess the risks to which certain employees are exposed to during working hours, and are willing to increase the commitment of their staff. The persons insured or their heirs receive financial support in the most difficult moments for them.
- The employer decides who would be insured – employees in a certain department, employees exposed to higher risk, or all employees.
- The employer specifies the risks to be covered and the range of the insurance coverage.
- The employer defines the amount of the insurance premium or the amount of the sum insured.
- The insured persons are a group of persons working under a labor contract or a contract for management with the employer.
What risks are covered?
- Death of an insured person
- Death of an insured person as a result of an accident
- Permanent disability as a result of a disease
- Permanent disability as a result of an accident
- Temporary disability as a result of a disease
- Temporary disability as a result of an accident
- Surgical treatment of an insured person as a result of an accident
- Fracture suffered by an insured person as a result of an accident
- Hospital stay of an insured person as a result of an accident
- Insurance premium may be paid as a lump sum, or by monthly, quarterly or semi-yearly installments.
The conditions of the insurance shown above are not exhaustive. All the conditions of Group Life Insurance are presented in more detail in “General Terms and Conditions of Group Life Insurance” and in every specific agreement. Before signing an insurance contract with NN Life Insurance, NN recommends its clients to get well-acquainted with the conditions of the insurance which are found in the General Terms of Group Life Insurance, including the consequences of non-payment of premium, and the cases when the insurer stops to bear the risk.